Dublin, December 1996. First Surgical Symposium at the Royal Academy of Medicine
1. Adjuvant Carotid Angioplasty and stenting case report.
2. Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty in management of retroperitoneal fibrosis.
Galway, September 1996 XXIst. Sir Peter Freyer Lecture and Surgical Symposium.
3. Short and mid term results of Infrainguinal angioplasty and stenting.
Limb salvage using the Miller Cuff with Infrainguinal by passes.
Bournemouth, UK. May 1996. Vascular Surgery Society of Great Britain and Ireland Annual Meeting.
1. Fem-distal bypass using PTFE e Miller Cuff, 3 years review.
Cairo, Egypt. 1996. 19th International Medical Congress of Ain Shams University
2. Restenosis following femoro-popliteal angioplasty , implication for surveillance.
3. Etiology and management of Upper Extremity Acute Ischaemia