Galway September 2000. XXIV Sir Peter Freyer Lecture and Surgical Symposium
1. Percutaneous duplex ultrasound guided injection of thrombin. a new modality in the management of femoral artery pseudo-aneurysms.
2. The Impact Of Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty On Infra-Inguinal Bypass For Critical Limb Ischaemia.
3. T-cell activation after Endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm is diminished compared to open repair.
Dublin, April 2000. Spring Meeting of the Society of Vascular Technologist of Ireland.
4. Recent Advances in abdominal aortic Surgery.
London, UK, 2000: The European Society for Vascular Surgery, XIV Annual Meeting,
1. Endoluminal stent grafts in the management of infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysms. A Realistic assessment.