Galway, September 2004. XXXIXth Sir Peter Freyer Memorial Lecture and Surgical Symposium.
1. The influence of Subintimal Angioplasty on Limb Salvage in Lower Limb Critical Ischaemia: 15-years experience.
Limerick, March 2004 Sylvester O’Halloran Surgical Meeting,
2. Patching of carotid artery after endarterectomy with Hemashield collagen-impregnated Darcon thin and ultrathin patch: a 24-month, retrospective, randomised, double-blinded study.
3. Carotid angioplasty and stenting versus carotid endarterectomy: early results of an observational parallel group study
Harrogate, UK, September 2004. Annual Meeting of The Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland,
- The Influence of Subintimal Angioplasty on level of amputation and Limb Salvage Rates in Lower Limb Critical Ischaemia: A 15-years experience
- Materialise’s Interactive Medical Imaging Control System (MIMICS) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in predicting Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) rupture – A prospective study in tertiary referral centre.
Phoenix, Arizona, February 2004. ISES Endovascular Fellows' Research Awards Competition during International Congress XVII.
Subintimal Angioplasty as a Primary Modality in the Management of Critical Limb Ischemia. A Parallel Group Study of Bypass versus Angioplasty in Aortoiliac and Femoropopliteal Occlusive Disease.