Cochrane Systematic Reviews
Cochrane Reviews are systematic reviews of primary research in human health care and health policy, and are internationally recognized as the highest standard in evidence-based health care resources. They investigate the effects of interventions for prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation. They also assess the accuracy of a diagnostic test for a given condition in a specific patient group and setting. They are published online in the Cochrane Library. (from http://www.cochrane.org/)
Our highly skilled team are involved in multiple review groups such as Cochrane Vascular and Cochrane Stroke.
Published protocols include:
- Endovascular versus conventional open surgery for thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms Read more...
- Hybrid repair versus conventional open repair for aortic arch dissection Read more...
- Hybrid repair versus conventional open repair for thoracic aortic arch aneurysms Read more...
Upcoming protocols and reviews:
- Surgical and radiological interventions for treating symptomatic carotid artery dissection
- Intermittent Sequential Compression for Critical Limb Ischaemia
- Endovascular versus open surgical repair for complicated chronic type B aortic dissection
Images property of Cochrane