What To Expect at the ISVS Symposium 2017
- This year’s symposium will be hosted in Sibiu, Romania.
- Our primary goal and objective is to united vascular surgeons from the East and from the West from all around the globe to share their knowledge, expertise and innovative research.
- The symposium will highlight the latest directions of research, most up-to-date techniques and changes in current practice, in an exclusive and dynamic program consisting of 3 days of presentations and case reports, theoretical courses and live surgery cases, designed for cardiac and vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists and other specialists.
- Listen to your colleagues present their own data, opinions, etc. on the podium where they will earn recognition and respect from key opinion leaders.
- Endorsed by the International Society for Vascular Surgery, and supported by Irish and Romanian organisations.
How You Can Be A Part of the ISVS Symposium 2017
To submit an abstract please click here and create a new account. Submit your abstract before March 31, 2017. To register for the symposium, please visit the romanian organising team website, where they offer a range of packages to suit all needs.
Thank you to all those behind the scenes who are working extremely hard to make this years symposium happen.
Looking forward to seeing you all at this years ISVS symposium.